Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bible Study

I am currently not working as I am just focusing on school and baseball. However, I am an active member of the church I go, Moanalua Gardens Missionary Church. Between school and baseball, it gives me little time to attend weekly service. So my friend and I started a bible study which would take place once a week. The people that attend are busy as well so they can't attend every week which means it will be hard for them to keep up with what we do during our bible study. We currently just have an email list and phone list in which we email and text everyone information about the previous bible study and future gatherings as well. There could be a more efficient way of handling all this if I made a program that would automatically inform others of gatherings or news of the bible study as soon as any update is made on my part. This would make it easier to keep in touch with everyone in the bible study group and has the flexibility to expand for more members.

No comments:

Post a Comment